We emphasize a rewarding work experience, personal and professional growth, and offer a rich array of benefits in a progressive, studio environment.
Senior Job Captain/Junior Project Manager
Our Oakland office is currently seeking a confident and organized Senior Job Captain / Junior Project Manager with strong design skills to join our team. This position promises diverse experience, active mentorship, and well-rounded skill development, with initial building types focusing on public education (K-12 and Community College) and municipal projects.
• 4-8 Years of Professional Experience
• U.S. Professional degree in Architecture (B.Arch or M.Arch)
• Architectural License Preferred or In Process
• Strong Design Skills
• Highly Organized
• Good Management / Mentorship Skills
• REVIT Proficiency
• Adobe and PowerPoint skills a plus
• DSA Experience a Plus
Please include the following in your application:
• Cover Letter
• One Page Resume
• Two references including email and phone number
• Work samples: Please send us your ePortfolio
Email your application to email@example.com
Dougherty Costa Mesa
We are always looking for new talent to join our team. Please forward your resume and contact information.